Business Development Manager - Residential Automation - £40
A phenomenal opportunity has been made available for an eager, hungry and enthused individual with a passion for the prime and super prime residential market with a focus on residential automation.
The successful Business Development Manager will be dealing directly with prominent members within a highly desirable industry.
If you are looking to be a key member of a company with a modern, fresh approach to business APPLY NOW for more information!
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Residential Automation
Location: London, Southend, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basildon, Basingstoke, Maidstone, Harlow, Guildford, Aylesbury, Tunbridge Wells
Package: £40,000 basic salary, £50,000 OTE with benefits
With London and the South East featuring so heavily, and being so prominent within the prime residential market industry a role has become available for someone hungry enough and energised enough to capitalise upon the prevalence and local dominance to take the city by its financial reigns and really take charge.
There is a real onus upon the new business development aspect of the role, hunting for and winning important new clients within a lively and competitive industry made up by the wealthy elite who embrace residential automation.
The role will involve a targeted sales approach with a view to establishing strong connections within the big names of the industry, self-generating leads and making and managing appointments will be a regular and important element of the role.
As such the successful Business Development Manager must be able to compose themselves appropriately to deal with industry champions and form well founded and lasting relationships.
This is an incredible opportunity for a tenacious, ambitious and successful Business Development Manager to utilise their youthful exuberance in conjuncture with their great attention to detail.
The candidate should be able to prove their success within previous sales roles as well as working with key high end clients.
The candidate should be able to communicate a real passion for residential automation to people of all backgrounds both verbally and with well-polished presentation skills in order to interface with a multitude of clients found with interest residential automation.
The role as the Business Development Manager within Residential Automation is offering a competitive basic salary of £40,000 and the offer of a highly achievable £50,000 OTE.
Also included within the package will be a telephone, laptop and the benefits that come with.
This ever developing exciting market offers real tangible progressive opportunities for those capable of committing themselves to career progression and development.
APPLY NOW for more information!
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Director, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager- Umbrella Services- £60,000
- Business Development- Legal Content- £50,000
- Sales Executive – Magazine Advertising - £50,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager –Travel Advertising - £45,000
- Sales Manager – Booking Software - £100,000 OTE
- Senior Business Development Manager - Travel Intelligence
- Business Development Manager - Corporate Travel - OTE £80,00
- Business Development Manager – Catering Equipment - £50,000
- Marketing Manager - HR Software - £40,000 OTE
- Branch Manager - Vehicle Hire - UK Wide - £72,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Vending Machines - £50,000
- Pre-Sales - IT Security - London - £100,000 OTE
- Sales Representative - Exhausts - OTE £40,000
- Business Development - Catering Services - OTE £75,000
- Business Development - Catering Equipment - OTE £70,000
- Business Development- E-Discovery- £100,000
- Account Director - Market Research - £150,000 OTE
- Sales Manager - Smoke Ventilation - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development - FMCG Fish - OTE £60,000
- Business Development Manager – Professional Services - £120k