My favourite client is hiring again and I'm on the lookout for 2 Java Developers to join the team on long term contracts!
Amazing company, trendy workplace and a very cool company culture.....
It's the gaming industry so that's how it should be!
What you will be doing:
You will work alongside other engineers in an Agile based team, who will focus on a specific area of the platform.
Although Java development is your primary skill, you will be team player happy to deliver anything the team needs to meet their goal.
You will also be key in helping the transition from the existing legacy platform to a modern Docker and Microservices based architecture.
- Deliver server-side Java components and services for your chosen area.
- Be responsible for the production of clean code.
- Solve challenging technical problems within distributed environments
- Continuous improvement of the tools and processes used by the team
- Work in a team using the Scrum agile methodology ensuring that your team meet your sprint commitments
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Java developer
- Test Infected
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Enthusiastic about the latest developments in the industry
- Experience of at least one build tool (Maven, Gradle, Ant etc)
- Understanding of Solid OOP principles
- Datastore development (RDBMS, NoSQL, other)
- A belief in DevOps
- Solid grasp of REST and RESTful API design
- Spring Framework/Core IoC.
- Message-driven architecture
We are looking for people to start ASAP, although we will wait for the right candidates if needed so please get in touch!!!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months +
- Rate: Â£0
- Location: Stoke on Trent,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Anum Kassam
- Tel: 0121 237
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Akassam12
- Posted: 2016-10-10 10:17:09 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Technical Architect
- Solution Architect
- SOC Analyst
- Product Manager
- Network Architect
- Project Manager
- Graduate/ Junior Account Manager- Tech house
- Graduate Software Tester, enthusiastic and fun
- Graduate IT Support Analyst, Networks/Database
- Graduate Developer- Gaming & Gambling
- Graduate Technical Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate .net developer,London,Great training
- Graduate Analyst, Excellent academic record
- Junior DevOps Engineer, London, £30K-£40K
- DevOps Engineer/Tester, London, £55K
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house
- Graduate Business Development Manager- Sales
- Graduate Developer/Engineer-Software house