PMO Analyst required for Wallace Myers.
- The right person should possess a combination of supporting the project leadership in setting up and running a project / work stream, including liaising with internal employees and potentially external partners globally.
- Collates inputs to the annual plan during the planning process
- Preparing meetings and workshops including coordination of logistics etc.
- Seeks opportunity to improve efficiency and drives through to completion
- 3+ years in a PMO environment
- Proven experience of working within a multi-national company
- Ability to work in an highly process driven and outsourced work environment
- Good influencing skills, demonstrable though all levels of the organisation
What is it like to work in this company?
- You will gain great experience with a leading multi-national
- You will work with the most dedicated and motivated individuals in the market
- You will gain access to the latest technologies
If this sounds like your next career move then give Martin in Wallace Myers a call on 01 619 1827 or go to our website for more details.
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Retail HR Manager - Dublin - 39-42k
- Assistant Restaurant Manager - Dublin - 25-30k
- Assistant Manager | Dublin | 45K + 8k Bonus
- Store Manager - Dublin - 35-45k + Bonus
- QA Engineer
- Finance Manager
- Digital Account Executive
- IT Security & Compliance Manager
- BI Analyst
- Excel Specialist (Buying) 40k Dublin West
- Commerical Ops Manager Munster 50k + Package
- Assistant Buyer – Dublin – 35k
- Store Manager Tipperary €50k + Health
- Store Manager Kerry €50k + Health
- JPM Portfolio – 42k + Car + Health - Cork
- Assistant Store Manager - Cork - 37k
- Deputy Manager Mayo - 37k
- Deputy Manager Sligo - 37k + Health
- Deputy Manager Roscommon €37K + Health
- Business Analyst