Social Worker - Adults/Older People Team - 2 Vacancies!
Social Worker - Adults/Older People Team - 2 Vacancies! - Doncaster - £27 per hour
Doncaster are looking for two experienced and enthusiastic Social Workers, to assist current service users during the transition phase to a new model of homecare and support.
Commissioned Care and Support at Home are one of the primary improvement projects, will mark a major transformation in the provision of homecare to individuals in Doncaster, by ensuring that the delivery of care and support makes the best use of people's strengths and enables individuals to live at home for longer.
The move will involve the current framework of 30 domiciliary care providers switching to a framework of between 4-6 Strategic Lead Providers with an additional support framework of care providers operating alongside.
Benefits of the role as a Older People Social Worker:
- Contract till June 2017 minimum
- £27 per hour LTD company
- Good level of client interaction
- Accessible office location
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
- Excellent role for CV
As a Older People Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Communicating any changes with the relevant individuals accurately and honestly, to ensure they are aware of the impact this may have on their care and support and understand the full range of options available to them.
- Reviewing the Care Plans of individuals who wish to transfer to a different care provider and/or opt for a Direct Payment.
- Addressing how individual needs can be met and supported through creative and innovative means, alongside homecare by utilising a strengths-based assessment approach.
- Ensuring that the delivery of care is carried out in accordance with the Care Plan.
- Liaise with partner agencies and internal departments in relation to the assessment of individuals and the delivery of their care and support.
- Identifying, managing and minimising risk associated with the transfer of care packages and individual safety and wellbeing.
As a Older People Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Stroke Rehab - North London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - Community
- Occupational Therapist - Acute - North London - Band 6
- Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Rehab Team - Barnet
- Occupational Therapist - Community Moving & Handling - Band 6 -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Care of the Elderly - North London
- Radiographer - Band 5 - NHS - South East London - £21-23p/h
- Physiotherapist - Inpatient Acute - Band 6 - Slough - £22-24ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Palliative Care - North London
- Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Specialist Social Worker -Children's & Families Team - Somerset
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Gateshead - £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - MASH Team - Oxfordshire - up to £32ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons - Cumbria - £32 p/hour
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Surrey - £38ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Havering
- Team Manager - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £41ph
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph