Social Worker - Adults/Older People Team - 2 Vacancies!
Social Worker - Adults/Older People Team - 2 Vacancies! - Doncaster - £27 per hour
Doncaster are looking for two experienced and enthusiastic Social Workers, to assist current service users during the transition phase to a new model of homecare and support.
Commissioned Care and Support at Home are one of the primary improvement projects, will mark a major transformation in the provision of homecare to individuals in Doncaster, by ensuring that the delivery of care and support makes the best use of people's strengths and enables individuals to live at home for longer.
The move will involve the current framework of 30 domiciliary care providers switching to a framework of between 4-6 Strategic Lead Providers with an additional support framework of care providers operating alongside.
Benefits of the role as a Older People Social Worker:
- Contract till June 2017 minimum
- £27 per hour LTD company
- Good level of client interaction
- Accessible office location
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
- Excellent role for CV
As a Older People Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Communicating any changes with the relevant individuals accurately and honestly, to ensure they are aware of the impact this may have on their care and support and understand the full range of options available to them.
- Reviewing the Care Plans of individuals who wish to transfer to a different care provider and/or opt for a Direct Payment.
- Addressing how individual needs can be met and supported through creative and innovative means, alongside homecare by utilising a strengths-based assessment approach.
- Ensuring that the delivery of care is carried out in accordance with the Care Plan.
- Liaise with partner agencies and internal departments in relation to the assessment of individuals and the delivery of their care and support.
- Identifying, managing and minimising risk associated with the transfer of care packages and individual safety and wellbeing.
As a Older People Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital