Our client an established Law Firm, with offices across Lancashire is looking to recruit an experienced Proclaim Developer to join their IT Department in Preston.
Reporting to the Head of Department the role will include but not be exclusive to:
Delivering projects within given time scales and ensuring a consistent approach to development.
Gathering Requirements from the Law Firm to enhance efficiency's of their proclaim system
Creating supporting documentation for proposed development
Coding, debugging, and documenting all aspects of CMS Proclaim.
Creating custom standard and advanced reports
System maintenance, including management of letters, linked actions and database.
Proclaim development including user profiles, reporting, task server administration, SQL creation, and screen design and database maintenance.
Working with the other members of the development team to deliver projects promptly and ensure a consistent approach to development and conventions.
Delivering weekly summary documentation to users to confirm completed projects.
In order to be considered for this role candidates will:
Have a proven background working as a Proclaim Developer
Demonstrate a credible work history within a Personal Injury Law Firm
Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
Demonstrate the ability to write up process flows using visio or similar application
Have full access to their own transport as the role involves travell
To apply for this role or to discuss other opportunities with the Legal IT Sector please contact Laura Baron at Clayton Legal on 01772 259121 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Clayton Legal recruits for Law firms large and small across the UK and beyond.
We have regional teams and specialists consultants that work across all legal disciplines.
We are legal talent specialists.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal
- Residential Conveyancer
- Senior Clinical Negligence Litigator - Merseyside - £22-25K
- Personal Injury Litigator – Manchester – £25,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Lancashire - £17-19K
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal - Merseyside - £17-20K
- Conveyancing Legal Scretary - Lancashire - £17-19K
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Msnchester - £25,000
- Real Estate Associate - London
- Marketing Assistant
- Junior Costs Draftsman - City of London - £ neg.
- Law Costs Draftsman / Costs Paralegal / Costs Lawyer - Ormskirk
- Law Costs Draftsman/ Negotiator/ Costs Lawyer- Manchester
- Law Costs Draftman - Hull - £Neg
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal