Buyer / Purchasing Manager
Buyer / Purchasing Manager - near Swindon £30,000 p.a.
- £35,000 p.a.
Exciting commercial / buying / purchasing / procurement opportunity to support continued growth of Wiltshire based shop-fitting company servicing Blue Chip clients
The Commercial Buyer / Purchasing Manager will be responsible for costing projects including materials, products and services.
You will request and collate pricing from suppliers, estimate costs, negotiate agreements and seek out ways to deliver competitive selling prices for retail merchandising and display equipment customers.
- estimating / pricing products and projects for submission to end client
- seeking out competitive cost and pricing solutions to increase business profitability
- reviewing product / services development and range to achieve value engineered solutions
- evaluation of tenders / bids / proposals for material / equipment suppliers
- supporting delivery of projects in line with budget and programme requirements
Our client provides construction, fit-out, shop-fitting, point of sale and project design and support services to some of the most well-known retail and leisure brands throughout the UK and Europe.
Their integrated offering provides specialist expertise, project management and a wide range of merchandising products and services to take projects from concept design through to completion.
The ideal Buyer / Purchasing Manager will have some previous experience in a commercial / estimating / purchasing / supply chain role - training and development will be provided on the specifics of the sector.
You will have excellent analytical / commercial / financial / estimating skills, be proficient in Word and Excel with the ability to learn and apply your knowledge of supply chain, product manufacture, value engineering and quality in a fast-moving commercial environment.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Buyer / Purchasing Manager, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262327NS5.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: buyer purchasing manager procurement manger commercial manager jobs project manager jobs manger shopfitting project manger estimating manager pricing supply chain estimator Swindon jobs Wiltshire buyer jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients.
If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability.
By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only.
Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
More Jobs from ThreePeople
- New Business Development Engineer
- Production Supervisor
- Production / Manufacturing Director
- Customer Service Administrator
- Estate & Probate Solicitor / Lawyer
- Training & Development Manager
- Sales & Recruitment Coordinator
- Office Administrator / Administration Assistant
- Key Account Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Driver / Customer Services Executive
- Legal Counsel & Company Secretary
- Telesales Executive
- Executive Officer
- HR / Human Resources Administrator
- Beauty Therapist
- Hair Stylist
- Account Manager - Telecoms
- Senior HR Advisor