Freelance Ecologist Needed For Large GCN Project
If you are an experienced freelance ecologist who is able to start on a large scale project before the end of October, then don't wait to apply for this position.
My clients needs a Great Crested Newt specialist to join the team and work throughout the autumn and make a significant impact to the project.
Not only will you be working with a household name in the energy sector, you will be gaining valuable experience over the season.
As well as this, you can benefit from building a long term relationship with my client with the possibility of a huge range of work for the future.
This is a rare opportunity that many other consultancies in the market aren't able to offer.
Not only will you be joining a growing, ethical environmental consultancy.
You will be able to learn from other specialists in the market and continue to build your network for next season.
In order to apply, you must hold a Great Crested Newt survey license and have a minimum of 2 years experience as a field ecologist.
Provided you have this experience and qualification then you can take advantage of their competitive day rate and add the completion of this project to your CV.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent
- Regulatory Affairs Consultancy Germany
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School