Chemistry Specialist Needed in Academic School for Maternity
My client, a fantastic and results driven school in Bedfordshire, is looking for a strong science teacher for a maternity cover position until at least May 2017.
The contract may even extend past this point and there is also a chance of a permanent position opening up for you during the course of the contract.
Not only is this getting your foot in the door with a brilliant school and very academic teaching environment but the position is to be filled as soon as possible, making it a very fast turnaround.
Fast turnaround, great school and committed students.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity.
30% of all the grades out of the sixth form during the last academic year were at an A/A
* level, this is way above the national average and shows just how committed both the staff and students are to getting the best results possible.
Teaching in this environment means a much lower chance of having to manage behavioural difficulties and you will spend your time actually teaching instead.
Teaching to KS5 also means that you will be teaching to students who are taking their first big steps towards their future careers which means they will be just as committed to the subject as you are.
We are looking for:
- Outstanding science teachers who specialise in Chemistry
- The ability to teach Biology and Physics to KS4 and Chemistry to KS5
- Good communicators
- Teachers who can hit the ground running and are committed to the profession
- Punctual and reliable individuals
- Someone who can start as soon as possible
To discuss teaching opportunities or support roles within schools throughout the UK, or to apply to a specific position, then call James Chapman on 0207 940 2749.
Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am a specialist teaching recruiter working with a number of schools throughout the UK and overseas with a particular focus on the Bedfordshire and East of England areas.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent