Senior Facilities Management Engineer
Senior Facilities Management Engineer Farnborough £40-45k
An exciting opportunity has arisen within my clients Facilities Management Group based in our Farnborough office (but with travel to London and other parts of the UK as required) for a Senior Facilities Management Engineer to join our expanding team of dedicated specialists.
Applications are sought from candidates with 5+ years' experience of the maintenance and operation of engineering services, undertaking condition surveys, service delivery audits, preparing plant replacement / life cycle plans, and managing minor works projects.
You will be a self motivated and enthusiastic individual who works well under your own initiative, and has excellent customer relationship and communication skills.
You will have relevant qualifications such as ONC / HNC, City & Guilds Part III / NVQ 3 in Building Engineering Services related disciplines and will hold the relevant level of membership of CIBSE, IMechE, IET or BIFM.
You will need to have a good practical understanding of both mechanical and electrical plant, systems and equipment as well as current regulations, statutory obligations and industry best practice in relation to engineering operation and maintenance across a wide range of building types.
The position would suit a candidate already delivering this type of service in a consultancy or similar business.
An understanding of BMS and Energy would be advantageous but not essential.
We are open to considering candidates with a solid background in machinery maintenance, design engineering and/or project work with a strong desire to build a career in facilities management.
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, performance related bonus, pension scheme, private health care, life assurance, child care vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme and more.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Contract Electronics Technician
- Lead Da Vinci Robotic Theatre Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) ITU / ICU
- Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - Ward
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Cardiac
- Senior Staff Nurse (RSCN) - Paediatrics
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RSCN / RN Child) - PICU
- Quality and Risk Lead - Theatres
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Orthopaedics
- Theatre Practitioner / Nurse
- Oncology Nursing Services Manager,
- Lead Clinical Pharmacist
- Senior Theatre Anaesthetics Practitioner
- Deputy Manager - Endoscopy
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Ward (RGN)
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) Cardiothoracic
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (RGN / ODP)
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward
- Centre Manager - Outpatients (RGN)
- Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation (RGN)