Acoustic Engineer: Exciting Industries
Acoustic Engineer: Projects Across Exciting Industries
Our client is a well established engineering firm that works in a whole range of sectors including both the Marine and Aerospace industries.
With such a broad client base and some of the most intriguing projects available they require someone with the technical knowledge and scientific background to undertake their Acoustic design for their range of products.
With such fascinating problems to solve this is a great way to gain a range of experiences with engaging tasks.
As a global company sometimes you will find your work taking you overseas to work on international projects or even to offshore sites for the assessment and calculation for the mitigation of potential obstacles.
This isn't always an option you come across and the chance for such exposure will only strengthen your profile in the long run as you look for that future promotion.
This role will see you taking on the assessment and calculations for the site visitations whilst then designing and developing the Acoustic solutions for those sites.
Applicants will require some a relevant scientific degree in the Mechanical Engineering/Acoustic sector.
Understanding of Acoustic and Noise control principles- essential.
If you are looking for a more exciting challenge with the chance to open so many doors then contact Thomas Holliss immediately on:
0207 940 2105
Or by sending your CV as an MS WORD document via email to:
If this position isn't quite what you are looking for then please do get in touch as I work across the entirety of the UK in both Air Quality & Acoustics and have a wide variety of positions currently available.
Key Words: Acoustics, Noise, Vibration, Noise Control, Marine, Aerospace, Energy, Nuclear, Engineer, Engineering, PhD, MSc, sound barriers, mechanical, acoustic products, design, design engineer
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- SI validation debutant - Positive work environment !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires/PRI en CDD!
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - PRI !
- Support Worker - Training Provided
- Registered Manager – Elderly Home
- Diventa Clinical Project Manager in una Pharma in crescita
- Team Manager - Fostering - Stable Team
- English Teacher - Respectable Trust with great OFSTED
- Build an International Career in the heart of Europe
- Support Worker - Residential School - No Experience Needed
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!