Community Services Manager
Community Services Manager - Monday - Friday - £40,000 - £45,000 - Full time
Medicor Global are pleased to announce we are looking for a Community Nurse to launch a new project which will be catering the patient within the community who need support with long term respiratory failure.
My client is healthcare concept for long-term mechanically ventilated patient care, offering an integrated care path that bridges the gap between a hospitals' ICU and a patient's home.
They are now looking to develop a Community Complex Care Service for those patients requiring long term invasive and non- invasive respiratory support.
Purpose of the role
The Community Services Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient operational management of the Community services; including clinical governance, staff development and training.
The Community Services Manager will be expected to provide professional leadership, within the community clinical services and provide direction and inspirational leadership to all members of the multi-disciplinary team within the area for which they are accountable for.
The post holder will bring their experience, quality, and a drive to excel in the care for long term ventilated patients.
The post holder will be a CQC Registered Manager for the Service provision.
This role offers a very exciting opportunity to be part of the development of a global team offering services for patients with respiratory failure and to be on the forefront of setting the standards of care for patients requiring ventilation support both within the Community and the acute setting.
- RN1 : Level 1 Adult Registered Nurse on the NMC register.
- BSC/1st Degree
- Evidence of professional/clinical knowledge in Critical Care.
- A Level 2/3 critical care course, and evidence of specialist clinical/ managerial training and CPD
- Mentorship course
- Management qualification or equivalent experience
- Delivering Long term ventilated services in the community settin
- Extensive experience of managing an area and team; including management of rotas, resources, budgets and staf
- Staff management and practice development including undertaking appraisals and personal development plans and performance management
- Clinical Supervision
The role is looking to pay in the region of £45,000 and will include 25 days holiday, Private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, gym membership, pension contribution up to 10%, reimbursement of yearly NMC fees and yearly salary reviews.
If you are interested in this role please call Vik Patel at Medicor Global on 02392 322354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Contract Electronics Technician
- Lead Da Vinci Robotic Theatre Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) ITU / ICU
- Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - Ward
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Cardiac
- Senior Staff Nurse (RSCN) - Paediatrics
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RSCN / RN Child) - PICU
- Quality and Risk Lead - Theatres
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Orthopaedics
- Theatre Practitioner / Nurse
- Oncology Nursing Services Manager,
- Lead Clinical Pharmacist
- Senior Theatre Anaesthetics Practitioner
- Deputy Manager - Endoscopy
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Ward (RGN)
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) Cardiothoracic
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (RGN / ODP)
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward
- Centre Manager - Outpatients (RGN)
- Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation (RGN)