Scrub Practitioner-Ophthalmology/General Surgery
Scrub Practitioner (Ophthalmic / General Surgery) - West Sussex - Full Time - Permanent - £25,225 - £33.000
Our client; a hospital serving the local community and part of a network of leading healthcare providers, are looking for a Scrub Practitioner to join their team in West Sussex.
This role will involve scrubbing for a variety of procedures including, ophthalmology and general sugery
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Scrubbing for a variety of procedures
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Assisting with the smooth running of the theatres
The successful candidate will be an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC or HPC PIN number and experience working as a Scrub Nurse.
You must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
The salary for this position is £25,225 - £33,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme.
This position is available full time 37.5 hours a week.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Vik Patel on 02392 322 354 and email your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Deliery Lead
- Senior Relationship Manager
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Lead
- Programme Design Lead
- Sales and Marketing Executive - London
- IT Delivery Manager / Project Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Senior Buyer
- Data Architect
- Project Support Officer
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
- Data Projects Delivery Engineer
- Customer Support Coordinator
- Compliance Manager
- DevOps / Big Data Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- CAD Design Engineer
- Team Leader