Scrub Practitioner-Ophthalmology/General Surgery
Scrub Practitioner (Ophthalmic / General Surgery) - West Sussex - Full Time - Permanent - £25,225 - £33.000
Our client; a hospital serving the local community and part of a network of leading healthcare providers, are looking for a Scrub Practitioner to join their team in West Sussex.
This role will involve scrubbing for a variety of procedures including, ophthalmology and general sugery
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Scrubbing for a variety of procedures
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Assisting with the smooth running of the theatres
The successful candidate will be an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC or HPC PIN number and experience working as a Scrub Nurse.
You must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
The salary for this position is £25,225 - £33,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme.
This position is available full time 37.5 hours a week.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Vik Patel on 02392 322 354 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Customer Service Agent (Sales) - London
- Senior Big Data Engineer / Technical Lead
- Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Evening Cleaning Operative
- Lead Skills Mentor
- Design Engineer (3D CAD)
- Office 365 Rollout
- Band 8b Head of Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- Contract Manufacturing Engineer-Wolverhampton-£35 p/h
- Facilities Helpdesk Administrator
- Nursing Home Manager
- Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- CNC Setter Operator
- Cleaning Operative
- Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
- Credit Analyst (Bunkers) - London
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Trader (Bunkers) - Germany
- Systems Manager