Outpatients Manager -
Outpatients Manager - Beckenham - Full Time - £37,000 - £41,000
My client who are a hospital based in Beckenham are looking for an Outpatient Manager to join their Outpatient department.
For this role you will need to be a registered general nurse and have a valid NMC registration.
You will also need to have a mentorship course and evidence of professional development and previous management experience.
The duties of the role are as follows -
- Responsible for Clinical Governance activities within the Out Patient Department and related services.
- To be clinical lead for the Outpatient Department clinic rooms, minor operations room, treatment room.
- Responsible for financial / budgetary management / targets including Reform targets.
- To participate in Manager-on-call rota as required.
- To ensure all staff have completed mandatory training within the required time frame.
- To act as a role model for other staff, identifying problems and their solutions.
This post is Full-time for 37.5 hours per week covering early, late and occasional Saturday shifts.
The role is looking to pay £37,000 - £41,000 and will be working 37.5 hour per week.
The role will also offer 25 days holiday, Private pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers and gym membership.
If you are interested in this role please contact Vik Patel at Medicor Global on 02392 322354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Rang
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Contract Electronics Technician
- Lead Da Vinci Robotic Theatre Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) ITU / ICU
- Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - Ward
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Cardiac
- Senior Staff Nurse (RSCN) - Paediatrics
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RSCN / RN Child) - PICU
- Quality and Risk Lead - Theatres
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Orthopaedics