Scrub Practitioner - Essex - Permanent - Full-Time - £30,000 - £36,000.
Our client is a medium sized leading local healthcare provider, who has been established for 30 years.
They have five theatres, an endoscopy suite, HDU capabilities and an on site pharmacy.
They are currently looking for a Scrub Practitioner to work across a variety of procedures.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in scrubbing for a variety or procedures to join this friendly team.
You must be either RGN or ODP qualified with relevant registration with the NMC or HPC.
You will be rewarded with a salary between £30,000 - £36,000 dependant on experience and skill-set plus a benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension, medical cover, bonus scheme, sick pay, health screening, training and development opportunities, benefit schemes and free parking.
For more information and to apply please contact Vik Patel at Medicor Global on 02392 322 354 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Registered General Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor - City of London
- Category Specialist
- Distribution Administrator part time nights
- Category Manager
- Head of Clinical Services (RGN) (Oncology)
- Distribution Administrator nights
- Contract R+D Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- IGA Solution Architect
- Equipment Design Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- Chef de Partie (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Sous Chef (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst