Pathology Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - Full Time - Cambridge
At Medicor Global we are recruiting for a Pathology Manager for a highly regarded private hospital in the Cambridge area.
Our client is leading the way in offering an outstanding environment whilst delivering high quality and pioneering treatments.
This busy hospital deals with varying and complex cases and benefits from on-site pathology support from various laboratory disciplines.
Join a progressive department with an excellent team looking for a senior, experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated Laboratory Manager.
Do you have the following skills and accreditations?
- Fellowship of the Institute of Biomedical Science or equivalent
- HPC registered and have experience in laboratory management as well as considerable leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in Blood sciences is essential and you will require excellent scientific and technical skills enabling you to adapt to a multidisciplinary laboratory environment.
- Quality management is central to this role and applicants must possess a high level of understanding of current accreditation processes.
You will also be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers from many different professional backgrounds and be an outstanding role model for your team.
Important new initiatives are to be developed including blood grouping automation and electronic issue with the implementation of electronic traceability to follow in the near future.
Professional and personal development is strongly supported and encouraged.
My client will commit to employees well-being through training, support a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
This position is looking to pay £40,000 - £45,000 plus contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening, eyesight tests, childcare vouchers, cycle to work gym membership, transport season ticket loans and a motivating workplace environment.
The closing date for application is 30th July 2016.
If you are interested in this role please contact Eleanor Hudson at Medicor Global on 02392 322339 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- EHS Manager
- Biotech / Production Manager
- NPI Engineer
- Logistics Operative
- Digital Officer
- CFD Design Engineer
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - HEALTHCARE
- RECRUITMENT TALENT ACADEMY
- Quality Engineer
- Programme Delivery Lead
- Deliery Lead
- Senior Relationship Manager
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Lead
- Programme Design Lead
- Sales and Marketing Executive - London
- IT Delivery Manager / Project Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Senior Buyer
- Data Architect