Outpatient Staff Nurse
Outpatient Staff Nurse - Tunbridge Wells - Full Time - £22,000 - £27,901
Medicor Global are looking to recruit an Outpatient Nurse to join a Private Hospital based in Tunbridge Wells.
The purpose of the role will be to support the consultant while they carry out outpatient consultations and minor procedures as well as monitoring and maintaining a safe, clean and therapeutic environment for patients, staff and visitors.
You will be responsible for maintaining accurate patient records and promoting best practice in Health and security.
Your duties will include-
- Assessing patients' health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and well-being needs
- Assisting in the maintaining and developing services and contributing to qualify improvement in the department.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to undergo training to carry out Health screening assessments and assist you in other areas to develop your own skills.
You will be able to demonstrate a range of nursing skills supported by your clinical and professional knowledge acquired through your NMC registration and regulation.
You will need to be able to provide evidence of your continued professional development and be keen to develop your skills further and grow your role within the department.
You will have excellent communication skills and will be able to organise you own day to day tasks.
The role will be based on working 37.5 hours and the department will be open Monday - Friday 8am-7pm.
The salary on offer will be between £22,000 - £27,901 depending on your level of experience.
You will also receive 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme and healthcare cover.
If you are interested in this role please contact Vik Patel at Medicor Global on 02392 322354 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Commis De Rang
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Unit Manager/Senior Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Chef de Rang Sommelier
- Mechanical Fitter
- HVAC Estimator
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- Lead Occupational Health and Wellbeing Nurse
- Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
- Production Operative
- Occupational Health Advisor - Ellesmere Port
- COMMERCIAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – ENGINEERING
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - MARINE
- Fleet Administrator
- EHS Manager
- Biotech / Production Manager
- NPI Engineer
- Logistics Operative