Ward Manager - Derby - Derbyshire | Clinical - Salary: 40,000 to 45,000 - Employed - Permanent (Full Time)
My client who are a hospital based in Derby are looking for a Ward Manager to join them and effectively lead and support our dedicated team through evidence based leadership practice.
About The Role
The role of Ward Manager is a key position within the team, where your specialist knowledge, clinical leadership skills and passion for Nursing will inspire and encourage the team to deliver the high standards of patient care that we are renowned for.
As an experienced manager you will work with the clinical team to ensure the robust induction process for new staff and the on-going educational program is supported.
Registered with the NMC and possessing the relevant post qualification experience, you'll be an effective clinical leader with a passion for the highest possible standards.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments
- Childcare vouchers.
- Employee discounts at over 3000 retailers and holiday companies
My client are looking to offer a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 and will offer 25 days holiday, Private medical cover, gym membership, childcare vouchers and access to management training courses.
If you are interested in this role please contact Vik Patel at Medicor Global on 02392 322354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Deliery Lead
- Senior Relationship Manager
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Lead
- Programme Design Lead
- Sales and Marketing Executive - London
- IT Delivery Manager / Project Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Senior Buyer
- Data Architect
- Project Support Officer
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
- Data Projects Delivery Engineer
- Customer Support Coordinator
- Compliance Manager
- DevOps / Big Data Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- CAD Design Engineer
- Team Leader