Anaesthetic Practitioner - Cheadle £25,500 £29,000
Anaesthetic Practitioner - Cheshire - Full Time - Permanent - £25,500 - £29,000
Our client, a large hospital in Cheshire are looking for an Anaesthetic Practitioner to join their theatre team.
Reporting to the Senior Registered Practitioner; this role will involve working across seven theatres preparing patients for a variety of procedures including orthopaedics, gynaecology, urology and ENT.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Anaesthetist to ensure safe and quality care of patients
- Assemble, check and prepare relevant surgical equipment
- Provide quality, planned care for the peri-operative phase of care
- Support and assist management in the smooth running of theatres
- Act as a role model to junior members of staff
The successful candidate will be an experienced Anaesthetic Practitioner who is qualified as an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with anaesthetic qualifications and a valid HPC or NMC pin number.
You must have excellent communication skills and be a team player with a can-do attitude.
The salary for this position is £25,500 - £29,000 dependant on skills and experience.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, healthcare and contributory pension scheme.
This full time temporary position will be working 37.5 hours per week.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Vik Patel at Medicor Global on 02392 322 354 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Contract Electronics Technician
- Lead Da Vinci Robotic Theatre Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) ITU / ICU
- Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - Ward
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Cardiac
- Senior Staff Nurse (RSCN) - Paediatrics
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RSCN / RN Child) - PICU
- Quality and Risk Lead - Theatres
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Orthopaedics
- Theatre Practitioner / Nurse
- Oncology Nursing Services Manager,
- Lead Clinical Pharmacist
- Senior Theatre Anaesthetics Practitioner
- Deputy Manager - Endoscopy
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Ward (RGN)
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) Cardiothoracic
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (RGN / ODP)
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward
- Centre Manager - Outpatients (RGN)
- Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation (RGN)