Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) Respiratory
Senior Staff Nurse RESPIRATORY REHABILITATION (RGN) (Critical Care / ITU / ICU) - East Surrey - Full Time - Permanent - Surrey - £32,000 - £39,500 Plus enhancements PLUS £1000 SIGN ON BONUS
Medicor Global is pleased to announce we are recruiting for Band 6 ITU nurses to work for a purpose built weaning and home ventilation centre in East Surrey, which is the first of its kind in the UK.
The unit will be providing care for patients with respiratory failure.
My client is in partnership with a leading NHS Trust based in London which will provide a great platform for the training and support for this project.
The successful candidate will be a NMC Registered General Nurse (RGN) with acute setting post-registration experience and have exposure at working at a senior level.
Successful candidates will have experience within Critical Care and/or respiratory care services and have an understanding of ventilation and tracheostomy care.
You must be able to demonstrate unquestionable commitment and skills in patient care and leadership.
You will need to come from a Critical Care, community complex care or specialist respiratory nursing background.
For this role you will need to have a mentorship course ENB 998 or equivalent and a level 2/3 critical care course or a high dependency course or equivalent course.
Training will be provided at both the new hospital and the partnership hospital in London, to ensure that you are competent and confident in the nursing care required in this new unit.
The successful candidate will be responsible for clinical care and supervision, and facilitate, mentor and be a role model to junior members of staff, new recruits and Health care assistants.
Candidates will be responsible for managing all aspects of clinical care for the patient group, including invasive ventilation, monitoring, assessments, rehabilitation, and preparation for discharge to home or ongoing homecare.
Candidates will also be required to provide management and clinical supervision to other staff and may undertake research or clinical audits.
The unit is based in East Surrey and my client is willing to take interest from part time and full time applicants.
The role will offer a salary between £32,000 and £39,500 plus and will be negotiable for the right candidate.
As an incentive to join this project, my client are also offering a £1000 sign on bonus to join and this will be paid direct into your bank account after 6 months of service.
Candidates will also receive unsocial hour's payments, private healthcare, pension and other corporate benefits such as vouchers for various retails stores.
The role also offers opportunities for further education to ensure you grow within the role and the company.
If you would like to make an application or would like further information please contact Vik Patel at Medicor Global on 02392 322354 or email email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £32000 - £39500 per annum + £1000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Location: Surrey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: STR Group Limited
- Tel: 02392 374444
- Fax: 02392 374445
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-10 12:56:52 -
- View all Jobs from STR Group Limited
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Contract Electronics Technician
- Lead Da Vinci Robotic Theatre Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) ITU / ICU
- Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - Ward
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Cardiac
- Senior Staff Nurse (RSCN) - Paediatrics
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RSCN / RN Child) - PICU
- Quality and Risk Lead - Theatres
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Orthopaedics
- Theatre Practitioner / Nurse
- Oncology Nursing Services Manager,
- Lead Clinical Pharmacist
- Senior Theatre Anaesthetics Practitioner
- Deputy Manager - Endoscopy
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Ward (RGN)
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) Cardiothoracic
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (RGN / ODP)
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward
- Centre Manager - Outpatients (RGN)
- Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation (RGN)