Senior Radiographer - Buckinghamshire - Permanent - Full time (37.5 hours per week) - Salary up to £33,385
A new full time opportunity has just become available based in the Radiography department of a prestigious private hospital.
To be considered for this position candidates must be fully qualified and experienced Radiographers.
Ideally you will have two years post graduate experience in Radiography.
You must be fully registered with the HPC.
Reporting to the Diagnostic Imaging Manager, this role will involve imaging for patients in conjunction with good clinical practise, deciding on appropriate views and developing films as required.
This is a permanent, full time role offering 37.5 hours work per week.
The salary on offer for this role is between £31,000 to £33,385 depending on experience.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vik Patel on 02392 322354.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Registered General Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor - City of London
- Category Specialist
- Distribution Administrator part time nights
- Category Manager
- Head of Clinical Services (RGN) (Oncology)
- Distribution Administrator nights
- Contract R+D Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- IGA Solution Architect
- Equipment Design Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- Chef de Partie (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Sous Chef (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst