MRI Radiographer - Based in Croydon
MRI Radiographer - Based in Croydon - Permanent - Full-time - £32,000 to £36,000
Medicor Global are pleased to consider applications for the position of MRI Radiographer working for our client based in Croydon.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable private company on a busy site operating 3 MRI scanners and a High Field Open scanner.
Within this role there is great opportunity to develop further skills.
You will undertake MRI procedures efficiently and effectively for both public and private sectors; adhere to best practice of radiographic techniques and maintain a high level of professionalism, technical standard of work and comply with relevant codes of practice.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration
- Proven safety awareness skills utilising imaging equipment
- Working within a hospital or mobile environment
- Experience working with Imaging Equipment - min 18 months
Our client can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development.
This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
A highly competitive salary and a generous flexible benefits package, including private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and gym membership schemes.
In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development.
The salary on offer for this role will be between £32,000 - £36,000 and this will be based 36 hours per week.
You will receive 27 days holiday per year and ongoing training is something my client are passionate about.
For more information on this position, please contact Vik Patel on 02392 322354 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Nursing Home Manager
- Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- CNC Setter Operator
- Cleaning Operative
- Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
- Credit Analyst (Bunkers) - London
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Trader (Bunkers) - Germany
- Systems Manager
- Effluent Operative
- HR Business Partner
- Maintenance Electrician
- Warehouse/Stores Supervisor
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - MARINE
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - HEALTHCARE
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - IT
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – ENGINEERING
- RECRUITMENT TALENT ACADEMY
- Registered Nurse