Sister/Charge Nurse (Surgical Ward) - Full Time - West Sussex - £30,000 - £33,000
Medicor Global are pleased to accept applications for the position of Sister/Charge Nurse for our clients hospital based in West Sussex.
This is a Ward based role and you will need to show clear and effective leadership and strong direction to the Ward team.
You will deputize in the Ward manager's absence providing clinical expertise, leading and developing a team of nurses and healthcare assistants, motivating them to deliver, safe, high quality, personalised care and ensuring patients' expectations and regulatory requirements are surpassed.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years post registration experience in either a private hospital or the NHS and your nursing and clinical leadership experience will enable you to provide evidence of developing nursing practice in an acute care environment.
You will need to demonstrate a passion for hands on nursing care, well developed leadership and interpersonal skills, experience of managing a team as well as knowledge of the health care regulatory agenda and framework.
It is essential that applicants have
- A registered nurse qualification with excellent clinical skills and knowledge.
- Excellent patient focused communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work effectively both as a team leader and independently.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Experience in the day to day running and management of a busy surgical ward.
- Experience working as a senior nurse.
- Surgical experience is essential.
- A passion for delivering an excellent service.
- Excellent IT skills.
- To have successfully completed the mentorship course.
- Intermediate life support.
- Ability to roster staff shifts accordingly to ensure skill mix is appropriate for activity.
- A desire to be involved in change management and embracing new ways of working.
My client is looking to offer £30,000 - £33,000 basic salary plus enhancements.
You will also benefit from receiving the following -
- Supportive working environment
- Ongoing training and development and opportunities for career development.
- Free car parking
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Uniform provided
- Paid training/study days
- Enhancements for unsocial hours
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Free membership gym for yourself and family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
If you are interested in this role please contact Vik Patel at Medicor Global on 02392 322354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Registered General Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor - City of London
- Category Specialist
- Distribution Administrator part time nights
- Category Manager
- Head of Clinical Services (RGN) (Oncology)
- Distribution Administrator nights
- Contract R+D Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- IGA Solution Architect
- Equipment Design Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- Chef de Partie (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Sous Chef (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst