Court of Protection Solicitor
, Location: London and Home Counties
, Job type: Permanent
, Area of Expertise: Court of Protection
This is an exciting opportunity for a Court of Protection Solicitor to join a well-established law firm in London and the Home Counties.
There are positions all around the south of the UK currently available.
The role will involve managing own caseload, and will include:
o Section 16 Mental Capacity Act cases regarding Care, Contact, Residence, Sexual Relations and Medical Treatment issues
o Section 21A Mental Capacity Act appeals, challenging Deprivations of Liberty
o Deputyships, Statutory Wills, Trusts, Litigation Support and Health and Welfare matters
o You will also be expected to support the Paralegals in the team with their cases
The ideal candidate will:
o Be a Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive, at least 3 years PQE with a current Practising Certificate
o Specialise in Court of Protection Health and Welfare work
o Able to build relationships with others in the team and also external parties
This is an opportunity for a Solicitor to join a well-established firm who will offer an excellent salary and the opportunity to progress for the right candidate.
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying please contact Joel Baron:
Telephone: 01772 208969
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
To view our latest jobs and register for job alerts please visit: www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role.
Please contact Joel on 01772 208969 with any referrals.
- Rate: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable depending on experien
- Location: Bedfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-10 14:13:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge