, Location: London and Home Counties (Multiple Offices)
, Job type: Permanent
, Area of Expertise: Matrimonial and Care
This is an opportunity for a Solicitor to join the Family department of a well-established law firm in the Home Counties.
The team deals with a range of legal aid and private family matters.
The role will involve dealing with a range of family matters, and will include assisting the team to develop the law practice including handling a caseload of private and legal aid family work.
This may include divorce, separation and private law children matters.
The ideal candidate will:
o Be a Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive, at least 2 years PQE with a current Practising Certificate
o Have at least 2 years' experience in Family law, ideally have previously dealt with both Legal Aid and private work
o Previous experience handling own caseload, it would be an advantage to have advocacy experience but this is not essential
o Able to build relationships with others in the team and also external parties
This is an opportunity for a Solicitor to join a well-established firm who will offer an excellent salary and the opportunity to progress for the right candidate.
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying please contact Joel Baron:
Telephone: 01772 208969
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
To view our latest jobs and register for job alerts please visit: www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role.
Please contact Joel on 01772 208969 with any referrals.
- Rate: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable depending on experien
- Location: Bedfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-10 14:20:04 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge
- Physiotherapist - Louth
- Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist - Louth
- Street Lighting Engineer - London
- COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5- LOWER LEA VALLEY
- Team Manager - Mental Health
- Safeguarding Adults Social Worker
- Social Worker, Haringey Council
- Social Worker
- Paralegal - Court of Protection
- Social Worker Children & Families
- Personal Assistant , Children's Services, West London
- Early Years Educator
- Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist - Westminster, London
- Band 5 Nurse (RGN), Southend Hospital