Head of Commercial Finance
A Senior Commercial Finance Manager, who is strategically focused, is required for a leading pharma organisation.
The role requires a highly commercially focused manager with exceptional business partnering skills and people management/development experience.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and a fully qualified accountant with a demonstrable business partnering/FP&A background.
Team management is key to this role, hands on development of staff, ability to deliver via yourself and team to the business/stakeholders and support key business decisions.
PHARMA experience would be highly desirable but not essential.
30% Business Partnering
30% Budgets & Forecasts
30% Team Management/Development
The purpose of the role is to manage and lead commercial finance activities and to support the strategic development of the Finance team.
- Business Partner to the Sales & Marketing Directors and the brand teams
- Promote strong financial discipline and good corporate governance
- Lead financial planning activities which produce reliable forecasts in line with group requirements
- Contribute to the strategic development of the finance group
- Reporting & Analysis
- Business Partnering
- Planning & Forecasting
- Line Management
- Ethics and Compliance
If you feel you have the above skills and wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Sarah Clarke
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- HR Advisor
- Management Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Part - Time Bookkeeper
- Customer Services Secheduler
- Fluent French Supply Chain Analyst
- Customer Service Executive
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Italian Speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (French speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch)
- Accounts Payable Clerk - Dutch/Flemish speaker
- Accounts Payable Clerk - German speaker
- Administrative Coordinator Part time
- Communications and Marketing Graduate
- Team Administrator
- HR/Recruitment Administrator
- Brand Manager
- Junior Administrator