Orthopaedic Practitioner. Bedford.
An experienced Orthopaedic Practitioner is needed in a hospital in the Bedford area.
Part-time and Full-time positions are available within this area.
To be considered for this role we require:
- A BOA Certificate
- At least 6 months experience within any UK hospital or Surgery
- Proof of right to work in the UK
If successful, we will ensure an excellent rate of pay and access to all employee facilities.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact myself, Kirsty on 0208 418 7037 or drop me an email: email@example.com .
Alternatively speak to one of our friendly consultants who will provide you with more information.
HCL is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers for both locum and permanent positions.
We are specialists in this area, providing candidates across the UK with the best job opportunities and support available.
We have an extensive compliance process ensuring all candidates can receive free CRB checks and free mandatory training.
More Jobs from HCL plc
- Band 3 Pharmacy Dispenser
- Band 6 Occupational therapist, Greater Manchester
- Band 6 Physiotherapist, Northern Ireland
- Medical Lab Assistant Band 3 (Blood Sciences)
- Microbiology BMS required for SW London
- Anatomical Pathology Technician Band 4 or 5
- Endoscopy Technician. North London. Full-Time
- Orthopaedic Practitioner. Part-time Shifts. Kent
- Perm Physiotherapist (Neuro-Rehabilitation)
- Clinical Specialist (Occupational Therapist)
- General Radiographer
- Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist, South London
- Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist, North East London
- Orthopaedic Practitioner, Epsom, Full-time
- Urgent Band 6 Occupational therapist
- Band 5 Aseptic Technician
- Permanent Occupational Therapist
- Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
- Mental Health Pharmacist - 3 days a week
- Band 7 Oncology/Haematology Pharmacist