Sales Director (Holland)
Job Description - Sales Director (Based in Holland)
My client is looking to open a new automotive Devision in Rotterdam /Holland.
We are looking for a experienced Sales Director with an Automotive Sales background, who can speak fluent Dutch and English.
The purpose of a Sales Director is to achieve the Company's objectives for Sales, Revenue, Margin, Product mix and Customer wallet size through the Sales Team by using strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
To build strong and sustainable relationships with the Sales Team, all of the major buying groups and all key accounts within their geographic remit / Customer channel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead & coach the Sales Team to help achieve the Company's yearly Sales Budgets, including volume, revenue, product mix and margin.
- Ensure scrap targets are achieved.
- Ensure market share objectives are achieved within geographical area / customer channel remit.
- Ensure regular contact is made with major key accounts, understand their needs, work closely with key customers and deliver the Company's blueprint for success for our key customers.
- Regular review with BDM's to ensure we are maximizing opportunities and minimizing risks.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of processes and polices within the sales team.
- A full understanding of our commercial position including aspects such as knowing our competitors' offers & market pricing etc.
- To solve problems and find solutions to ensure that we gain and do not lose customers.
- Attend Board meetings, as required, and prepare and deliver presentations on existing and new customers, Company sales performance and future plans.
- Work with other Sales Directors and the Commercial Director to effectively achieve the Company objectives.
- Work with all other Directors and Managers to ensure we achieve all of the Company's objectives.
- Train & Develop Sales Team.
- To ensure that we meet & exceed customer demands and expectations.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the Sales Team.
- Ensure that we recover all major pricing movements in raw materials and currency which reflect the changes in our costs.
- To undertake performance reviews and appraisals of the Sales Team.
- Look after Company equipment, i.e.
car, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, etc.
- Maintain Company vehicle in a clean, professional and safe condition.
- Complete expense forms on a monthly basis.
- To undertake any additional duties as reasonably required by the post holders line manager.
Please send your CV to apply or call Leon at GPW Recruitment for more inforamtion.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £50000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, car, lap-top, mobile phon
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: GPW Recruitment Services
- Tel: 01744454300
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-10 14:37:46 -
- View all Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Centre Lathe Turner
- Field Service Engineer
- Technical Manager / Design Manager (PRS Schemes)
- Senior Technical Officer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Inventor)
- Mechanical Fitter
- Proposals Engineer
- Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Administrator
- Engineering Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Instrument / Electrical Calibration Technician (Part Time)
- Machine Operative – Double Glazing
- Dimensional / Mechanical Calibration Engineer
- Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) - Housing/Property
- Installation Engineer (Elec/Mech)
- Expenses Clerk
- Senior Mechanical Engineer