Senior/Principal Geotechnical Engineer
Cavendish Professionals is currently working with one of the UK's leading environmental and engineering consultancies who are looking for a Senior/Principal Geotechnical Engineer to be based at their office in Birmingham
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Providing geo-technical design input to engineering projects
- Reporting for geo-technical works including slope stability, foundations, retaining structures, earthworks and ground improvement
- Client contact and liaison
- Project Management and the preparation of proposals and tenders relevant to the business
- Scoping of investigations
- Identifying training and support needs for individuals within the department to ensure technical competence
- Carrying our regular design reviews in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Development of Geotechnical offering within the company and expansion/management of the geo-technical team.
- Must hold a MSc in Geo-technical Engineering/Engineering Geology.
- Chartered Engineer
- Proven technical experience commensurate to the role.
- Experience in a client facing role
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way, both verbally and written.
- Ability to manage people
- Hold a valid driving licence; as this is a nationally focussed role and travel will be required between offices.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with a package including 25 days holiday, pension, life insurance and a variety of optional flexible benefits.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Recruitment Assistant
- Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Oncology Nurse
- Paediatric Clinical Practice Facilitator
- Infection Control Nurse
- Ward Sister - Hospice
- General Lead Radiographer
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Theatre Team Leader
- Outpatients Staff Nurse - Band 6
- Healthcare Assistant
- Electrical Site Supervisor
- Site Manager
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology