PA to Director
* Ensuring busy diary commitments and papers are managed effectively
* Booking busy travel commitments for Director and family, including hotels, transfers, taxis and transfers
* Managing meeting rooms
* Troubleshooting any issues
* Complexed diary management including booking meetings and organising all relevant documents are prepared for the meeting
* Co-ordinating travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensuring arrangements are in place for Director and family
* Filtering general information and queries, phone calls, invitations and other correspondence to the Director and re directing as appropriate
* Conducting research for projects on behalf of Director and other managers and presenting findings
* Produce reports regarding analysis
* Attending meetings, taking accurate notes
* Conveying messages from the Director to Managers and others
* Creating project lists, their deadlines and chasing down those involved
* Processing expenses
* Other ad-hoc duties as required
* Highly organised
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
* Excellent verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Interest in design and creative projects
* Eye for numbers
£25,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday 8.45 - 6pm
This is a fantastic company so if you would like to discuss further with one of LCA consultants please contac us, we look forward to hearing from you.
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA.
Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Recruitment on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.