Product Manager - International Pharma Comp
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as a Senior Product Manager? Do you have experience in pharmaceutical marketing and are ABPI qualified? Then look no more.
My client, a reputable pharmaceutical company, is currently recruiting for a Senior Product Manager to join their team in London.
You will have the chance to work in one of the leading companies in the field.
This will give you the chance to grow your personal profile and develop new skill set with some of the best in the industry.
Do you have?
- Solid experience working with dermatological products
- Experience in pharmaceutical marketing
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales with good results
- ABPI qualified
- A relevant university degree
- Experience running a team
If yes, then what are you waiting for!? APPLY BY 15th OF OCTOBER!
For more information on the company or the position, please send a word document of your CV to Tone Bergheim at email@example.com or feel free to call me on: 0207 940 2105
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable Réglementaire - Annexe Plantes
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - ASAP!
- Chef de Projets AR - Paris
- Chargé(e) d'AR - PACA!
- Passa a una casa farmaceutica (Milano) - sCRA
- Entra nel medical affair! Diventa Medical Liaison Manager
- sCRA per ruolo di Clinical Project Manager in casa farmaceutica
- studi dermatologici per Freelance CRA
- Adoption Social Worker - North Yorkshire - Added training
- Strategic Fostering Development Director - IFA - North East
- Test Engineer Automotive Italian Brand
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !