Calling all Fluent Welsh Speaking Nursery Nurses and Assistants!
Do you have a background in the provision of quality care for children? Are you qualified to NVQ level 3 or CACHE Level 3 standard in early years childcare? Are you a fluent Welsh speaker? Are you dedicated and have a hard working ethic?
Then we need you!
We are seeking Fluent Welsh speaking Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants to work in Cardiff for leading providers of early year care, looking after children between the ages of 0-5 years.
The role involves creating a safe, fun and happy environment in which children can play, learn and socialize.
Other duties include supporting staff, record keeping, providing feedback to parents/senior staff members and assisting in the general running of the nursery.
Suitability for roles will be subject to an interview, satisfactory references and enhanced CRB checks also apply.
DBS update service preferred.
This role is advertised by Completely Care Ltd, acting on behalf of out client, as an employment business.
More Jobs from Completely Care
- Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner Wallingford
- Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner Abingdon
- Nursery Assistant/ Play worker Abingdon
- Project Workers - Drug & Alcohol - Young People - High Wycombe
- Support Worker / Autism / Chipping Norton
- Nursery Assistant/ Play worker Didcot
- Primary School Teachers
- Early Years - Level 2 Perm - Oxford
- Room Leader Perm
- Nursery Nurse - Permanent job - Maidenhead
- Project/ Support Worker
- Nursery Manager
- Banbury support workers needed
- Support workers needed in Kidlington
- Support workers needed in Wallingford!
- Part time Oxford mental health support workers needed
- Support workers needed in Chalgrove
- Support workers needed in Hook Norton!
- Calling all support workers needed in Oxford
- Support workers needed in Didcot