International PVauditor-Expanding&Successful comp
International PV auditor-Leading Biopharmaceutical company
I'm looking for an International PV auditor and compliance manager for one of the leading biopharmaceutical companies, with a focus on core business areas of oncology, nephrology, and immunology.
This opportunity would be based in London or outside Edinburgh depending on your preference, the opportunity also offer regular worldwide travel of 50-70%.
This opportunity would mainly mean to carry out GVP audits of their global PV systems, affiliates, and additional audits as required and collaborate closely with the dedicated Pharmacovigilance team.
We are looking for someone with significant experience working within a Pharmacovigilance audit capacity, excellent working knowledge of international GVP's especially in the interpretation of MHRA, EMA and FDA requirements for commercial products and clinical trial materials, excellent working knowledge of global PV regulations, including EMA, FDA regulations and ICH and experience in compliance and quality system management including development of SOP's, CAPA management and training in PV organisations.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in - send your CV to S.Mansikka@nonstop-recruitment.com
+44 207 940 2105
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist–Independent-Belgium
- Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology !
- KAM – New Business, New Challenge!
- Product Development Team Leader - Growing Agrochemicals
- English + Media Teacher- JANUARY START!
- Ink Technician - Inkjet Digital Inks
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School
- Reach Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- R&D Chemist - Moulding Materials
- Senior CPM – London – Project Variety!
- Drama Teacher - Secondary - Good Ofsted
- Embedded Sw Dev for Medical Devices Company
- Pharmacien adjoint – officine – poste évolutif
- Tender Specialist – Leader in Infection Prevention
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Sales Manager for Elastomers, DACH, Team Lead Responsibility
- Backlog Project - Senior Social Worker - West Midlands
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- Automotive After-Sales Coach - Belgium
- Diagnostic Technicians - Brussels - Belgium