Quality Assurance Officer
We are currently looking for a Quality Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area.
As the Quality Officer you will be responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance team with QA duties including product release.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will assist Quality Assurance Specialists in the release of specials products that have been manufactured on-site.
As the Quality Officer, you will ensure that the manufacturing and release of specials products are in compliance with company and regulatory standards, including cGMP.
You will assist the Quality Assurance team with documentation, including SOPs and other Quality reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Science based discipline.
A working knowledge and practical experience working within a GMP environment.
It would be advantageous if this was within a Quality Assurance position.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | Quality | SOP | GMP | Audit | Documentation | Release | Specials | Pharmaceutical | Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 10/10/2016
- Rate: Â£18000 to Â£25000 Per: annum
- Location: Middlesex,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J3076
- Posted: 2016-10-10 15:21:32 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Project Manager - New Product Development
- Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
- Engineering Maintenance Manager
- Quality Assurance Officer (12 Month FTC)
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Production Manager
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- European Sales Manager
- CSV Officer
- Manufacturing Warehouse Operative
- Technical Service Supervisor
- Research Scientist (Flow Cytometry)
- Senior Quality Engineer
- QA Specialist
- Principal Group Leader - Downstream Processing
- Study Manager in Drug Metabolism
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology