Critical Care Sister - RGN - Private Hospital
Critical Care Sister - RGN - Private Hospital - Manchester - Salary up to £35,000 per annum
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week.
The post entails working on a rotation basis covering both day and night shifts.
My client is looking for qualified Registered General Nurses (RGN) with a critical care qualification, nurses who are working towards a post registration qualification (ideal), or nurses with demonstrable senior experience in critical care.
The successful Nurses will also have experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solutions.
You will be competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate the principles of accountable practice and have evidence of pursuing your continued professional development.
My Client is the second largest provider of private healthcare in the UK with 39 hospitals employing over 8,000 staff and treating 930,000 patients each year.
They offer treatment for private patients, funded by health insurance, those choosing to pay for themselves and NHS patients under the government's Choose and Book system.
The hospitals provide a wide range of services, from diagnostic and routine investigations, to more complex surgery.
They promise to look after their staff properly, with rewarding work, fulfilling opportunities and excellent benefits including;
-Excellent group personal pension scheme
-Comprehensive private medical cover
-Retail, Gym and entertainment discounts
-Season ticket loans
-Formal Staff Recognition scheme
-33 days minimum holiday (including bank holidays)
-Opportunities to work flexibly
-Long service recognition
-Supportive personal development plan to help you achieve your career goals
As a Critical Care Sister - RGN, you will have:
-A Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification
-A current registration with the NMC
-A critical care qualification / working towards a post registration qualification / demonstrable senior experience in critical care
-The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Jordan Turbill on 0161 235 6953 or send your CV to J.Turbill@liquidhc.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital