Sales & Marketing Administrator
Sales & Marketing Administrator: A bright, enthusiastic, well organised Sales & Marketing Administrator is required to assist with a range of sales, marketing and client support duties for a growing online recruitment services business that helps 100's of mid-sized UK companies to recruit brilliant people directly at least cost, and stop paying recruitment agency fees.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this exciting new role would suit a proactive, bright Sales and/or Marketing Administrator, Executive PA, or other proactive, reliable individual with experience in a wide range of sales and marketing skills, including managing customer orders.
This is a highly responsible role in this busy expanding business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support and facilitate sales and marketing teams to provide excellent service and obtain repeat business
- Process Orders
- High quality sales administration including excellence in client communication
- Supporting marketing with updating the database and various digital marketing activities
- Reporting Sales & Marketing KPIs to enable informed management decision-making
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Well educated, business / marketing degree desirable or commercial experience
- Organised and well planned
- Excellent telephone, written and interpersonal skills
- A natural communicator and team player
- Thrives in a multitasking role involving lots of client contact (phone / email)
- Calm under pressure with ability to multitask, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Works with accuracy and attention to detail, right first time every time approach
- An enquiring nature, and an interest in business
- A determined energetic self-starter with a sense of fun
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to make an impact for a growing, progressive business with real opportunities for career progression.
The company is located in a rural location 1 mile outside Petersfield with cows as neighbours and free pizza! Own transport is essential, free parking.
The position is full time.
Competitive salary dependent upon experience.
More Jobs from MaxAd
- Senior Sales Manager / Director
- Mortgage Administrator
- Store Manager
- Head of Acquisition
- Office Manager (Maternity Cover)
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director
- Business Development Manager
- Partnership Marketing
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Marketing Assistant
- IT Manager
- Credit Controller
- Telesales Team Leader
- Software Tester
- Managing Director
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Software Tester
- Travel Sales
- Telemarketing (Travel)
- Telesales (Travel)