Registered Nurse Manager
Lovely, homely nursing home needs passionate and caring Registered Manager.
This medium sized home needs a wonderful new manager.
Due to the hands on nature of the role, you will need to be an NMC registered nurse.
So what are they offering?
- Generous management package boasting £35-40k per year + benefits
- A friendly and rewarding work environment
- A fantastic team of dedicated nurses and care assistants
- Freedom to take charge and make the changes you see fit in the best interest of the home
- Free Parking
- NMC paid
What do they need from you?
- NMC registered nurse
- Nursing home Registered Manager or deputy manager experience (essential)
- Ideal candidate will have Level 5 management qualification
- Good understanding of government and governing bodies legislation and standards such as health and safety and CQC
- Some dementia experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given
Overall they are looking for a manager who is not afraid to get stuck in.
If that sounds like YOU then don't hesitate to contact Anna at Recruitment Panda Ltd immediately on 0161 914 5722 or click APPLY!
More Jobs from Recruitment Panda Ltd
- Nurses needed in Cornwall - Great Opportunities, Great Scott
- Home Manager
- STAFF NURSES NEEDED - 2 in Bristol and 2 in Swindon
- Staff Nurse FULL TIME - RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN, RMN, RN
- Staff Nurse £16ph (newly qualified accepted)
- Area Manager
- Registered Manager - Residential Children's home
- RMN staff nurse x 3 (Days and Nights)
- Deputy Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
- Staff Nurse
- Registered Manager Residential Children's
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Swindon NIGHTS
- STAFF NURSES NEEDED - NURSING HOMES IN 2 BRISTOL LOCATIONS
- Peripatetic Manager (Lancashire + Yorkshire)
- Home Manager - Nurse qualified
- Clinical Lead
- DO YOU FANCY A HELLISH RESIDENTIAL MANAGERS ROLE
- STAFF NURSE - LOVELY JOB - BEAUTIFUL SERENE NURSING HOME
- Managing Director