Deputy Team Leader - Ashford - Charity
Deputy Team Leader - Ashford - Specialist Training
Do you have an interest in psychology and a therapeutic approach to care? Are you interested in becoming a qualified child psychotherapist?
I am currently working with a children's charity who are looking for an individual to join their training scheme on a full time basis.
This is an opportunity to gain experience and train in modules and courses that will give you the tools to climb the career ladder.
This position is working in a children's home and with a therapeutic approach for promoting the wellbeing of children.
You will be part of the ongoing training and development with access to a range of training modules leading to becoming a qualified child psychotherapist.
If you have experience of working in a care setting and supervising shifts, this may be the opportunity for you.
You must have a desire to work with and help children through a therapeutic approach, coming up with new activities and providing care alongside a Child Psychotherapist.
In return, you will be offered:
- A generous salary
- Health benefits
- Ongoing progression
- 40 days annual leave
- Become a Qualified Child Psychotherapist.
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Nita Sangha on 0207 940 2100 or via email N.Sangha@nonstop-care.com.
This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss.
NonStop Recruitment offers unbeatable benefits package, and if you are aware of a friend or colleague that maybe interested in this vacancy please contact me to pass on their details and receive a £200 referral voucher should they receive the position.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London