Clinical Lead Nurse - RMN - Private Hospital - Cheadle
Clinical Lead Nurse - RMN - Private Hospital - Cheadle, Cheshire - Salary £32,226 per annum + Enhancements + Special Bonus Package
Contract: Permanent Full Time Role
My Client is looking for experienced nurses Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) to join their brilliant team at their private mental health hospital in Cheadle, Cheshire.
They would consider recruiting on any of their three children and adolescent mental health units which include; an acute Aims and QED Logos unit, a psychiatric intensive care unit and a low secure unit for young women with emerging personality disorders.
They have an outstanding salary enhancement package that would rival any company in the UK.
This includes; £3,000 loyalty bonus spread over 3 years, + 20% working nights or Saturdays, + 50% working days and + 50% working Bank Holidays.
Other Benefits of working with my client include;
-50% NMC Contribution
-Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
-Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
-Online benefits and cashback rewards
-SMART Childcare Vouchers
-SMART Pension option
The role will require a nurse with a genuine interest in making a difference to people's lives.
Working as a Clinical Lead nurse you will be expected to work and communicate in a safe and effective manner to guide a team of nurses to a successful clinical level.
To observe / respond to patient behaviours on the ward whilst ensuring that you provide an exceptional standard of care.
The Hospital is set within beautiful landscaped gardens in Cheshire, the safe and supportive environment of the hospital Cheadle offers a comprehensive inpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults.
The service is dedicated to providing innovative, high quality care and treatment for service users with challenging and complex needs, in order to enable their recovery and re-engagement with the community.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse (RMN), you will have:
-A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
-A current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in he UK
For further information please call Jordan Turbill on 0161 235 6953 or send your CV to J.Turbill@liquidhc.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Stroke Rehab - North London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - Community
- Occupational Therapist - Acute - North London - Band 6
- Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Rehab Team - Barnet
- Occupational Therapist - Community Moving & Handling - Band 6 -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Care of the Elderly - North London
- Radiographer - Band 5 - NHS - South East London - £21-23p/h
- Physiotherapist - Inpatient Acute - Band 6 - Slough - £22-24ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Palliative Care - North London
- Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Specialist Social Worker -Children's & Families Team - Somerset
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Gateshead - £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - MASH Team - Oxfordshire - up to £32ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons - Cumbria - £32 p/hour
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Surrey - £38ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Havering
- Team Manager - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £41ph
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph