Clinical Lead Nurse - RMN - Private Hospital - Cheadle
Clinical Lead Nurse - RMN - Private Hospital - Cheadle, Cheshire - Salary £32,226 per annum + Enhancements + Special Bonus Package
Contract: Permanent Full Time Role
My Client is looking for experienced nurses Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) to join their brilliant team at their private mental health hospital in Cheadle, Cheshire.
They would consider recruiting on any of their three children and adolescent mental health units which include; an acute Aims and QED Logos unit, a psychiatric intensive care unit and a low secure unit for young women with emerging personality disorders.
They have an outstanding salary enhancement package that would rival any company in the UK.
This includes; £3,000 loyalty bonus spread over 3 years, + 20% working nights or Saturdays, + 50% working days and + 50% working Bank Holidays.
Other Benefits of working with my client include;
-50% NMC Contribution
-Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
-Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
-Online benefits and cashback rewards
-SMART Childcare Vouchers
-SMART Pension option
The role will require a nurse with a genuine interest in making a difference to people's lives.
Working as a Clinical Lead nurse you will be expected to work and communicate in a safe and effective manner to guide a team of nurses to a successful clinical level.
To observe / respond to patient behaviours on the ward whilst ensuring that you provide an exceptional standard of care.
The Hospital is set within beautiful landscaped gardens in Cheshire, the safe and supportive environment of the hospital Cheadle offers a comprehensive inpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults.
The service is dedicated to providing innovative, high quality care and treatment for service users with challenging and complex needs, in order to enable their recovery and re-engagement with the community.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse (RMN), you will have:
-A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
-A current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in he UK
For further information please call Jordan Turbill on 0161 235 6953 or send your CV to J.Turbill@liquidhc.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital