Electrical Fitter - Southampton - £18ph - £22ph Ltd
A global manufacturing organisation are currently looking for an Electrical Fitter on a long term contract basis.
The key responsibilities of the Electrical Fitter are to to wire large machines and aid in the machine build.
To be considered for the Electrical Fitter opportunity the successful candidate will have experience of working on large scale electro-mechanical machinery , ideally the build, test and maintenance.
Experience of 3 phase electrical and 24v control systems is needed.
A candidate with an MOD or prototype wiring background would be ideal.
Alternative job titles: Electrical Maintenance, Electrical Test, Electrical Fitter, Electrical Installation
Based in Southampton and commutable from Romsey, Eastleigh, Hamble or Portsmouth and surrounding areas.
For more information contact Ben Swanson at Stream on 02392 322347 or email email@example.com for details...
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream.
Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support.
- Start: asap
- Duration: 6 months +
- Rate: £18 - £25.00 per hour + based on ltd company
- Location: Southampton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: STR Group Limited
- Tel: 023 9232 2347
- Fax: 023 9237 4445
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-10 15:42:51 -
- View all Jobs from STR Group Limited
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Head of Category - Warehouse & Support Services
- Remote Service Engineer
- Ward Manager (RMN)
- Commercial Office Co-ordinator
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Software Engineers - Cambridgeshire- £30K-£60k
- Electronics Test Engineer/Lab Manager-Cambridge-£40K-£50K
- Vessel Operator (Mixed Fleet)
- Crew Manager (Tanker/LNG)
- DV/SC Cleared - SharePoint Developer
- Marketing Development Manager (Subsea)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)