Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are Monarch IT, the Midlands largest independently owned IT recruitment consultancy.
We are undergoing an exciting period of expansion, bringing opportunities to join team Monarch at our Birmingham City Centre location.
We have a 24 year history as experts in IT recruitment and take a specialist approach to our niche markets.
We are a proud holder of a Best Companies to Work for accreditation, which has been achieved on the basis of:
- Our fantastic team; this was our highest scoring category in the Best Companies survey results.
Our people genuinely enjoy working in an exciting environment with like-minded individuals, where team collaboration thrives and a high performance culture is evident.
- Our organic growth model; We continue to be an entrepreneurial company 24 years after being formed and love to invest in our people’s ideas for personal and business growth.
- High-Performance; a fifth of our consultants have billed over a million pounds for Monarch.
Join a team where you can enjoy working with high achievers and share ideas, knowledge and strategies
- Employee Retention; Our average length of service is 4 years, an unusual feat in the world of recruitment!
- Share options; give our people the opportunity to prosper based on the growth of the business
- Excellent rewards; our people are further rewarded through a market leading remuneration, benefits and incentives package.
We focus on specialist market areas within IT, delivering industry knowledge and an excellent customer experience to our clients and candidates alike.
As a trainee, you would receive full training on the end-to-end recruitment life cycle.
Training is continuous throughout your employment with Monarch, with the opportunity to develop in to mentoring, leadership and management as well as sponsorship for specific recruitment industry qualifications.
We will offer you:
A basic salary ranging between £18-20k dependent on your experience, with set trigger points for regular salary increases
- A meritocratic environment; you will be promoted based on your successes, with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion.
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice, gaining you a recognised qualification
- A clear career development plan for you to work your way up, supported by a management blueprint for our future leaders
- An excellent benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, gym membership contribution and life assurance
- An exciting office environment, including our very own and fully stocked 'M Bar’ and break out area
- Fantastic incentives; including our monthly Champagne Club, quarterly team incentives, our loyalty-based European weekender and a yearly top billers event to Las Vegas
- A busy social calendar! Award ceremonies, weekends away, pay day socials, sporting events, charity days and more!
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- Start: 10/10/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£18000 to Â£20000 Per: annum Benefits: Uncapped Commission,
- Location: Birmingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Tracy Newman
- Tel: 0121 237 3143
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TraineesBham
- Posted: 2016-10-10 15:49:03 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Senior Design Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Java Developer – Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Windows Stack - DevOps Engineer
- Linux Stack DevOps Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Lead Java Developer
- Development Manager - Senior .Net Developer - ASP.Net - Lead Developer - C# - .Net -
- 2nd Line Support
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - SC Cleared
- Systems Administrator, Basingstoke, Up to 40K
- DevOps Engineer, London, £65K-£80K
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Radio Performance Engineer
- IT TEST ANALYST
- Project Manager (Ecommerce)
- Java Developer
- Senior .NET Developer - Global FTSE 100 Co
- Senior .NET Developer - £75k
- Marketing Analyst - Adobe - Global Brand - Google Analytics - Analytics-Marketing Analysis