Our client requires an experienced Site Manager with a Build background to manage a project in Malvern.
Suitable candidates will preferably have a background in fast track residential projects.
Suitable candidates will need experience with Superstructure, no finishing works.
Our client is developing concrete frames to three blocks, cut and carve to existing manor house, masonry construction with precast planks, both steel roof frame and truss installation.
Successful candidates will be number one on site and responsible for engaging with the project team.
You will ensure consistent delivery of successful projects in order to support the achievement of the clients business objectives and to deliver the target margins.
This opportunity for 12 months.
Key Skills / Requirements:
- First Aid
- Strong background working as a Site Manager
- Working background in Build Projects - Fast Track Residential
- Excellent communication across all levels on site
- Self motivated and driven
- Strong organisational skills
- A good understanding of Health & Safety practices on site
If you are interested in this vacancy please call 0121 796 2250 to speak to Leon Daniels and send a CV profile to Birmingham@mcginley.co.uk
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Operative / Labourer / Groundworker w/ Cat & Genny or NRSWA
- Excavator Driver (360 Driver)
- 1st Fix Carpenter
- EYFS Teacher- Liverpool
- Telescopic Forklift Operative
- Teaching Assistant- ESBD experience essential, St Helens
- Slinger Signaller / Banksman
- Labourer - Nights
- Hoist Operator
- labourer - Swansea (Nights & Days)
- Construction Manager
- LABOURERS IN WOKINGHAM NEEDED
- Labourer Tonbridge
- Handyman required
- CSCS Labourer required in Camden
- CPCS Banksman Slinger required in Old Street, London.
- Labourer With Counterbalance Ticket
- CSCS Handyman with own tools requried in Cambridge
- Quantity Surveyor
- Handyman required in Cambridge