Registered Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital
Registered Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle, Cheshire - Salary up to £28,465 + Enhancements + Special Bonus Package
Contract: Permanent Full Time Role
This Hospital is set within beautiful landscaped gardens in Cheshire, the safe and supportive environment of the hospital Cheadle offers a comprehensive inpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults.
The service is dedicated to providing innovative, high quality care and treatment for service users with challenging and complex needs, in order to enable their recovery and re-engagement with the community.
My Client is looking for experienced nurses Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) to join their brilliant team of nurses at their private mental health hospital in Cheadle, Cheshire.
They would consider recruiting on any of their three children and adolescent mental health units which include; an acute Aims and QED Logos unit, a psychiatric intensive care unit and a low secure unit for young women with emerging personality disorders.
They have an outstanding salary enhancement package that would rival any company in the UK.
This includes; £3,000 loyalty bonus spread over 3 years, + 20% working nights or Saturdays, + 50% working days and + 50% working Bank Holidays.
Other Benefits of working with my client include;
-50% NMC Contribution
-Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
-Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
-Online benefits and cashback rewards
-SMART Childcare Vouchers
-SMART Pension option
The role will require a nurse with a genuine interest in making a difference to people's lives.
Working as a mental health nurse you will be expected to work and communicate in a safe and effective manner as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
To observe / respond to patient behaviours on the ward whilst ensuring that you provide an exceptional standard of care.
As a Registered Nurse RMN, you will have:
-A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
-A current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Jordan Turbill on 0161 235 6953 or send your CV to J.Turbill@liquidhc.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia
- Physiotherapist - MSK - Dumfries & Galloway - £24-28 Per Hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Community
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN - Rehabilitation & Recovery
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Cheshire
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - Gloucester - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Gloucester
- Sonographer - NHS / Private Hospitals -Band 7 -London -£28-32ph
- Radiographer –NHS /Private Hospitals -Band 5 – London -£18-32ph
- Adults Learning Disability Social Worker - Cumbria - Workington
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire