Port Operations Co-ordinator (Containers)
Port Operations Co-ordinator (Containers) - Essex - Fixed Term Contract (6 Months) - Competitive Salary
An opportunity has arisen with a leading Liner Shipping company in their Essex Office.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the relevant vessel calls run efficiently without issue, solving any operational issues and ensure all cargo shipped to correct vessel minimising short shipments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Preparation of Load List
- Preparation of Hazardous Manifests and Hazardous Cargo Requests
- Ensuring export customs clearance are entered into the Port System
- Checking Vendor's invoices
- Checking Container arrivals and clearances to ensure all cargoes are available to load onto the intended vessel.
An attractive package is available to the successful applicant and the opportunity to develop your skills within a leading organisation.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered.
To apply for this role or for more information please call Zach Gaden on 02392 314698 or email email@example.com
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Rang
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Contract Electronics Technician
- Lead Da Vinci Robotic Theatre Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) ITU / ICU
- Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - Ward
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Cardiac
- Senior Staff Nurse (RSCN) - Paediatrics
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RSCN / RN Child) - PICU
- Quality and Risk Lead - Theatres
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Orthopaedics
- Theatre Practitioner / Nurse