We are currently looking for a QA Pharmacist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area.
As the QA Pharmacist you will be responsible for releasing and reviewing documentation relating to unlicensed products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Pharmacist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will perform batch release duties of unlicensed products manufactured on site.
Products include powders, capsules and other non-sterile dosage forms.
As the QA pharmacist you will review and approve introduction, formulations, labels and in house preparations of new unlicensed products.
Working with the Quality Assurance team, you will ensure company SOP's and regulatory guidelines, including cGMP are adhered too.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Pharmacist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
You will be a Registered Pharmacist, although experience is not essential it would be advantageous.
You will have some previous experience within an GMP environment.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | Pharmacist | GMP | SOP's | Batch Release | Specials | Pharmaceuticals | Science | Documentation | Unlicensed |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 10/10/2016
- Rate: Â£24000 to Â£28000 Per: annum
- Location: Middlesex,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Sowden
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J3085
- Posted: 2016-10-10 15:59:32 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Technical Service Supervisor
- Research Scientist (Flow Cytometry)
- Senior Quality Engineer
- QA Specialist
- Principal Group Leader - Downstream Processing
- Study Manager in Drug Metabolism
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Cell and Molecular Biology Analytical Scientist
- Clinical Application Specialist
- Equipment & Facilities Engineer
- QA Specialist
- Health and Safety Manager
- Qualified Person
- QC Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager - Biologics Development
- Senior Validation Specialist
- Quality Assurance Manager