Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, plus fantastic benefits including bonus, pension & healthcare
My client is a market-leading information services company who have a global footprint.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Technical Author to join their growing team.
My client develops a range of market-leading products which they sell to the B2B & B2C marketplace.
They are looking for someone to can translate the technical language to plain English with ease.
- Technical Authoring/ Writing experience
- Fantastic communication skills: written & spoken
- Keen & eager to learn
- A strong problem solver, someone to is able to come up with fresh, creative ideas
- A thirst for learning
In terms of tools - these guys are working with MadCap Flare, HTML, Jira, Confluence, Camtasia & Snag-IT.
Experience with these tools is not essential & they will provide you with training to learn these.
Your professional personality is important.
Apply now for immediate consideration
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£25000 to Â£30000 Per: annum
- Location: Nottingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Amy Gosal
- Tel: 0121 237 3160
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MRAG: 5071
- Posted: 2016-10-10 16:01:10 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- 2nd Line Engineer WORKING FROM HOME £30K
- Customer Support Engineer, Retail £30K - £32K
- Network Engineer Cisco CCNP £45K
- Junior Network Analyst LAN WAN Slough £26K
- IT Account Manager, IT Service Provider £35K
- Linux Systems Engineer Puppet Python £60K
- MI analyst
- Java Developer, Contract
- Java Web Developer
- Product Manager
- Business Analyst
- UX Designer
- Data Modeller - CA Erwin
- Solution Delivery Lead
- 2nd line NOC engineer
- E-Procurement Specialist
- Graduate Software Developer – Training Scheme
- Graduate Technical Analyst - Training Scheme