Year 2 Primary Teacher - Good School - Fantastic Academy Trust
Year 2 Primary Teacher
Good School - Fantastic Academy Trust
Salary: £23,000 - £38,000
Location: South East London, England
Start Date: January 2017
Non-Stop Education is currently supporting a school based in South East London acquire a Year 2 primary school teacher with QTS or NQTS and permanent experience.
The school is part of a fantastic and supportive Academy Trust that works with every member to ensure that pupils receive a high quality of education.
The school was rated ‘Good' by OFSTED allowing you to help build on a already consistent high level of teaching.
The ideal candidate will have QTS or NQTS as well as permanent experience in various teaching roles.
The ideal candidate will also be a team player with a love for learning and the ability to instil that to their pupils.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to advance their career, and develop internally within the service.
Call Dan Moran on 020 7940 2749 or email your CV in word format to D.Moran@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- French with Spanish Teacher – Quickly Secure Position
- QSW Looked After Children (LAC) - Go Perm
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist–Independent-Belgium
- Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology !
- KAM – New Business, New Challenge!
- Product Development Team Leader - Growing Agrochemicals
- English + Media Teacher- JANUARY START!
- Ink Technician - Inkjet Digital Inks
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School
- Reach Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- R&D Chemist - Moulding Materials
- Senior CPM – London – Project Variety!
- Drama Teacher - Secondary - Good Ofsted
- Embedded Sw Dev for Medical Devices Company
- Pharmacien adjoint – officine – poste évolutif
- Tender Specialist – Leader in Infection Prevention
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Sales Manager for Elastomers, DACH, Team Lead Responsibility
- Backlog Project - Senior Social Worker - West Midlands