Social Worker - New Project Opportunity - £32ph!
Social Worker - New Project Opportunity - First Response Team - Merseyside - £32ph
I am currently recruiting for and exciting and exclusive social work project opportunity in Merseyside.
I require a number of experienced social workers who have previous experience within Duty & Assessment to join a newly established first response team.
Social Workers must have previous experience in children and adult/family assessments, knowledge of pre-court proceedings and a demonstrated ability to work within the PLO.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in under an experienced and supportive manager with a caseload capped at 20 per social worker.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Benefits of the role as a Duty & Assessment Social Worker:
- Extremely competitive rate
- Cases capped at 20
- Project work guaranteed for 10 weeks but likely to extend
- Expenses covered to an amount per week
- Good transport links
- Access to all Liquid Personnel's benefits for workers
- Immediate start
The successful Duty & Assessment Social Worker will have experience of:
- Relevant legislation
- Liaising with other agencies
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Pre-court proceedings
- Initial statements for Court
- Children and Family Assessments.
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47's
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Duty & Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Senior Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) - Community
- Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health
- Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Torbay - up to £31p/h
- RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse
- Senior/Social Worker - First Response Team - Peterborough -
- Charge Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - CAMHS - HDU
- Team Manager - Quality Assurance (Safeguarding) - Luton - £40ph
- Nursing Home Manager - Nurse Qualified (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker -Adults Mental Health Hospital - Surrey -£17.50ph
- Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow, Essex
- Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) - West London -
- Surgical Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Medical Hospital
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Redhill
- Team Manager - Emergency Duty Team ( EDT ) - Gloucestershire -
- Social Worker - Children In Care Team - Dudley - Up to £30ph
- Registered Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - Central London