Junior Digital Designer - London - £20k - £22k
Are you a recent Computing graduate or undergraduate with excellent communication skills and a passion for technology? This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Designer to kick-start their career with an award winning encryption and security solutions company in their London offices.
You will be a recent graduate of an art, design or multimedia related discipline, and should feel comfortable working with both technical and non-technical teams in order to meet business objectives.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious graduate to build experience in a fast-paced and creative environment.
Skills and experience:
· 2:1 or above honours degree in an art, design or multimedia related discipline.
· A drive to pursue a career in in-house graphic design.
· Working knowledge of web based digital design.
· Previous experience using Dreamweaver (HTML, CSS), Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
· The ability to code in HTML and CSS.
· Good vector drawing ability and animation experience.
· The ability to use initiative, work accurately and effectively at a fast pace.
· Great editorial and layout skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Previous work experience in graphic design is desirable but not essential.
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The permanent graduate role is ideally suited to a candidate with a strong interest in working in in-house graphic design and a will to learn quickly.
You will report to the Senior Graphic Designer and will be responsible for work across various platforms, including digital media, print and graphic design.
This role will give the successful candidate the potential to progress successfully within the organisation.
Responsibilities will include producing creative and innovative graphic design / artwork to support the on-going development and enhancement of the corporate website, e-Marketing campaigns, including the building of e-shot campaigns in HTML and printed materials.
You'll also help to create artwork for advertising (both online and print) and produce event material, including stand design.
You'll develop animated video content to support web and online promotion and be a general body of support for a range of other marketing related activities, including the social media strategy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
They are the market leader for proving security and encryption software, with award winning data security solutions to a range of clients.
Their award winning technology is the best in the industry.
In 2016 they were recognised by “Best Companies” as being a top place to work in the UK for their people focused and fun environment.
They are rapidly expanding, so this is an exciting time to join the team!
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £22k, depending on experience.
Not only do the company provide a friendly and supportive environment with plenty of opportunity for career progression, they offer an excellent benefits package, plenty of social activities, and free breakfasts!
HOW TO APPLY
This is an opportunity that is not going to be around for long, so please get in touch ASAP if you think you have the right skills and experience for this role.
Send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 02074269848 to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k