Childrens Social Worker Hereford
Social Worker Children in Need Team Herefordshire
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Children in Need Team within Herefordshire County Council's Children's Services.
This is a great opportunity to join a frontline children's team close to the West Midlands and offering a high hourly pay rate for an experienced Social Worker.
This is an initial contract of 3 months with a high chance of extension, offering up to £30.00 limited per hour.
It is essential to have previous experience as a Social Worker in:-
, Children in Need
, Court Work
You will need:-
, HCPC Registration
, A driving License and access to your own vehicle
If you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role and is currently looking for work, please let me know.
We offer £250 for every referral made who is placed in to work through our agency.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers some fantastic benefits:
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Rachael at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Rachael.Greenall@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge