ICT Teacher / Career Development / 20k-40k
You started a job in September and now you think that this is not the right thing for you or you just been at the same school for the last 10 years and now you need something new to keep you motivated?
A large academy from Southend-on-Sea (Essex) is currently looking for a new ICT and Computing Teacher to strengthen their schools' department.
The successful candidate will be able to secure a position ASAP or if more applicable, to welcome the new 2017 year with a new Full-Time permanent position in an expanding Trust.
The salary package is flexible, my client being happy to offer you anything between MPS1 (£22.244) and UPS3 (£37.871), as well as various opportunities to grow, develop and succeed for those interested in their progress and success.
Requirements for the position:
- KS3-KS4 ICT & Computing teaching experience
- QTS (NQTS are also welcomed to apply)
- DBS check and Available References
- Work Permit in United Kingdom
Rated with “GOOD” in their first OFSTED inspection report (May 2013), the academy is seeking a high-calibre candidate interested in professional development and motivated by the possibility to expand his/her network by developing further relationships.
Besides the security and stability within the working environment, the school also offers a quiet and serene environment, as they have a ratio of only 11.7 pupils/teacher, offering you more positive days and less stress.
The academy also has an “outstanding” CPD (Continuing Professional development) program for NQTs and those interested in specific training.
Interviews are already booked-in for Tuesday at 10.00am.
Successful candidates will have to teach Year 8 class (30-40 minutes) in IT3 mixed computing ability.
Lesson Objective = Introduction to Python Programming.
The interview will include as well a tour of the school, a lunch in department and a formal interview.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Education opportunities throughout the country, please contact Ionut Rus on 020 794 027 49 (EXT: 3268) or send your updated CV in a word document to I.Rus@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for the West Sussex county, but I am also in regular contact with international schools from Europe (Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Germany and Belgium), Australia (Perth) and ASIA (South Korea, Japan).
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team.
*If you are not contacted in 48h from the submission of the application, then you were rejected from the process.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Chemistry specialist – High performing school – Outer London
- Safeguarding Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Analytical Chemist / Test method validation - Swiss medTEch
- 2 x Field Service Engineers - Switzerland - IVD
- Locality Position - NW London - Rotational post
- Pharmaceutical Regional Business Manager
- Spreek je Nederlands? QA needs you!
- Research and Development - Organic Synthesis
- Building Surveyor - Important Government role - Tight deadline!
- Associate Management Consultant–100% Life science
- Product Stewardship Specialist - Wide Regulatory Skill-Set
- Agrochemical/Biocide Product Development Teamleader + RA
- Medical Information- Build your career! - Bulgaria
- Medical Director ONC- Flexibility Germany
- Build a Pharmacovigilance team - Frankfurt
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Regulatory Specialist- best international Cosmetic Brands
- MI analyst – Junior position – Competitive rate
- Innovative Diagnostics Corp. : Clinical R&D Leader
- Regulatory Affairs- Arbeiten und Denken Sie Global !